Track and Field 2015
Open to 6th, 7th and 8th grade boys and girls. The player packet is available in the front office or you may print it from home.
Season Begins March 14th, 2016 - A parent/player information meeting will be held at 6:00 pm on Wednesday, February 17th at New Vision Charter School Room 109
Head Coach - Heath Graybill
Assistant Coach- Francie Rottini
Nighthawks Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Athletes must have a current sports physical on file at NVCS
- Athletes must have a health insurance card on file at NVCS
- There is a $75 activity fee due for each athlete (free and reduced lunch funding is available for sports fees)
- All forms must be signed and turned in before you can practice
- Athletes are expected to attend all scheduled practices and games
- Athletes must have practice clothing .
- Ineligibility rules - ONE failing grade or ONE discipline referral will result in being ineligible for one week or until the grade is no longer failing.
- A student with multiple citizenship/academic infractions will be dismissed from the team.
- Athletes are responsible for the care and return of game uniforms. Students will be assessed a replacement fee if lost or damaged.
- No hats or jewelry in practice
Monday March 28th: Liberty Commons begins at 3:30
Monday April 11th: Liberty Commons begins at 3:30
Saturday April 16th: New Vision Meet (Conrad Ball Middle School)
Monday April 25th: Liberty Commons begins at 3:30
Monday May 2nd: Liberty Commons Championships
Still trying to schedule a meet in Greeley